A student commits misconduct if he/she engages in the following acts of indiscipline:-
- Serious breach of rules/orders, orders and instructions of the institute.
- Unauthorized absence from classes and irregular attendance.
- Violent or obnoxious behavior in the classroom or college campus.
- Constant negligence of studies and assignments.
- Consumption of any form of intoxicant (drugs, liquor, tobacco) or substance abuse.
- Use of any unfair means during a class test or examination.
- Failure to report cases of indiscipline to the head of the department/ chief proctor or other college authorities.
- Indecent behavior towards any college authority or fellow student, whether it is physical or gestural.
- Disrespect towards any religion, caste, culture or community.
- Damaging institutional property, equipments, tools or books.
- Failure to adhere to the uniform of the institute.
- Association with any anti national activity, organization or person.
- Failure to obtain no dues certificate before commencement of university examination.
- Daming the library books, journal or any other literature belonging to the institute.
- Any kind of meeting or gathering shall not be convinced and no person shall be invited to address any meeting in the college premises without prior permission of the authorities.
- All the students are supposed to follow safety precaution. The institute shall not be responsible in case of any mishap in the campus or in the university.